Saturday, September 14, 2019 | 1 PM – 4 PM
Doyers Street, Manhattan
Join our friends at Street Lab/The Uni Project and HYPOTHekids for an afternoon of interactive building on Doyers Street, part of NYC Department of Transportation’s Season Streets program.
BUILD NYC is an installation of interactive building stations with playful materials and challenges that expose people of all ages to diverse works of architecture, design, engineering and construction.
- custom-designed, pop-up infrastructure for building together;
- Lego, Imagination Playground blocks, MagnaTiles, and more;
- self-guided activities contributed by architects, engineers, educators;
- books on architecture and engineering;
- staff and volunteers to facilitate.
Photos from 2018 program: https://www.theuniproject.org/2018/10/28/building-together-on-doyers-st-in-chinatown/