- This event has passed.
Starting a Business at 50+
June 23 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Learn the Who, What, Where, When, Why & How on starting your business after retirement.
Retirement can be the perfect time for someone to begin their career as an entrepreneur. Or even if you are not retired and are interested in getting started as one, join the Queens Chamber of Commerce and US Small Business Administration as we discuss the steps necessary to starting your own business.
Topics for the webinar include:
- The Rise in Encore Entrepreneurs
- Choosing Your Business Idea
- How to Conduct Market Research
- Developing a Business Plan
- Creating A Business Model
- Businesses You can Start with Little Capital
- Great Work-at-Home Jobs for Retirees
- Financing Your Business
- Putting What You Have Learned into Action.
This webinar is open to the public. Entrance is provided free of charge. This webinar will be held on the Zoom online meeting platform and also presented on the Queens Chamber of Commerce Facebook page. Please register with the link below in order to access the webinar.