How the SBA can help your business succeed
July 21 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Learn about the different programs offered by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
SBA Financing Programs, Business Education, One-On-One Counselling with Resource Partners, SBDC, SCORE, and WBC. There are a multitude of Government Contracting Assistance that is accessible and can help start or expand your small business.
This webinar, presented by SBA Economic Development Specialist Man-Li Lin, will cover:
- Financing: SBA Guarantee Loans, Grants (SBIR & STTR) and Venture Loan
- SBA Guarantee Loans: 7(a) loan, (504_ loan and micro-loans
- Business Education and Training
- Government Contracting Assistance
- Disaster Assistance
- Advocacy: Voice of Small Businesses
This webinar is open to the public. Entrance is provided free of charge. This webinar will be held on the Zoom online meeting platform and also presented on the Queens Chamber of Commerce Facebook page. Please register with the link below in order to access the webinar.