- This event has passed.
First Steps to Starting a Business, Staten Island 04/08/2021
April 8 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
The goal of this course is to help you understand what starting a NYC business requires, and to define your own expectations for life as a business owner.
During the course, you will:
• Understand the traits of successful entrepreneurs
• Assess yourself for these traits, and create a self-improvement plan
• Define your motivations to become a business owner
• Understand the expectations of NYC business owners, and define your own expectations
• Create an action plan to challenge your expectations, and take the next step towards owning your own business
This course is the first module in the NYC Department of Small Business Services’ (SBS) five-course Introduction to entrepreneurship