- This event has passed.
Effective Workplace Strategies In the COVID-19 Era
June 4 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Con Edison and Nonprofit New York have partnered to create a 4-part training series to help Con Edison’s grantees address issues that have arisen due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
This session will discuss potential workplace strategies incorporating CDC social distancing guidelines while maximizing collaboration and productivity.
• Key planning considerations incorporating social distancing best practices
• Integrating remote working strategies
• Providing teleservices as an option moving forward
• How to integrate these practices in the new normal
• Best technology solutions and practices
• How does that impact your square footage requirements?
• How will shared seating work?
This session will be presented by Stephen Powers, Partner at Transwestern, Lindsay Ornstein, Partner at Transwestern, and Demetrios Comodromos, Partner at Method Design
Participants who complete the post-session evaluation can recieve a PDF copy of the presentation.
Area of Excellence: Technology and Data Use, Human Resources, Planning & Evaluation