- This event has passed.
COVID-19 社区对话 (在线的) | Community Conversations
January 19 @ 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Mulberry Street 图书馆和纽约市卫生局将于 (1/19/22, 01:30 PM – 04:30 PM) 联合举办一场3小时的心理健康网络培训课程。欢迎大家一起来了解在COVID-19新冠疫情大环境下以及种族主义对人们心理健康的影响，课程以广东话进行。This is a Cantonese-language online training that addresses the mental health challenges brought on by COVID-19 and structural racism.
- COVID-19 对心理健康的影響
Please note: this online program will be in Cantonese. Join Mulberry Street Library and NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH) for a three-hour interactive online training for all New Yorkers to address the mental health challenges brought on by COVID-19 and structural racism. Participants will receive a certificate of completion from DOHMH.
This training consists of four modules where participants will learn about:
- The impact COVID-19 has had on mental health
- Depression, anxiety and coping with grief
- Addressing trauma and managing stress
- Health disparities in communities of color
- Strategies for self-care and community care
- Mental health resources available in NYC